How to use theatre vouchers...
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE CORONAVIRUS - UPDATE AUGUST 2021
We are delighted that the Government has eased restrictions and are currently waiting for more West End show to get back to normal and open at full capacity so that we can offer you more choice.
We are aiming to reopen our Customer Service and begin to take bookings again in September 2021.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions below which may also help.
1. I have already booked my theatre and dinner voucher. What will happen to this?
If you have already redeemed your voucher and have booked a show and dinner between 16th March and 31 March 2021, then both your show and dinner will be cancelled. You will be able to choose your new booking date later in the year. Please be aware that we have automatically applied a free extension to your voucher.
2. I would like to book my theatre and dinner voucher?
Any voucher that expires after the 31 March 2020 has been granted a free extension.
3. I would like to buy a theatre and dinner gift voucher?
All gift packages purchased from 1 April 2020 will have an automatic free extension added to the original 12 months (total validity 18 months). You will receive an automatic E-Voucher which will be emailed directly to your inbox. Please note, that we are currently not sending out our physical gift pack.
4. Is the Customer Service Centre open?
No, we are currently closed, with the aim of reopening in September 2021.
Your West End package will be something to very much look forward to once this challenging period is behind us.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.
Easy. If you've been lucky enough to recieve one of our theatre and dinner gift voucher packages, good news, you are in the right place. The glitz and and glamour of London’s world famous West End awaits you. To book, please follow the simple steps below:
1. Select your musical or play. Use the theatre availability guide by clicking here (Printer friendly)
2. Select your restaurant. Use the restaurant availability guide by clicking here (Printer friendly).(PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE IS CLOSED DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK)
3. Book you show and dinner by calling our Customer Service Team on 020 8336 2352
Customer Service Opening HoursMonday to Friday:
9:30am to 4:30pm
View theatre seating plans here