How to use theatre vouchers...
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE CORONAVIRUS - UPDATE 5 JANUARY 2021
As you will no doubt be aware, the West End is currently closed due to the Coronavirus outbreak third lockdown.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions below which we hope will help.
1. I have already booked my theatre and dinner voucher. What will happen to this?
If you have already redeemed your voucher and have booked a show and dinner, then both your show and dinner will be cancelled. You will be able to choose your new booking date as soon as the government lift the restrictions. Please be aware that we have automatically applied a free 12 month extension to your voucher so you can rest assured that there will be plenty of time to use it.
2. I would like to book my theatre and dinner voucher?
As all West End theatres are currently closed we are unable to make any bookings. Any voucher that expires after the 31 March 2020 has been granted a free extension. This extension will apply from the date the government lift the restrictions and the theatres reopen, so you will be able to book then.
3. I would like to buy a theatre and dinner gift voucher?
You can still purchase gift vouchers online via our website. All gift vouchers purchased from 5 January 2021 will have an automatic free 6 month extension added to the original 12 months (total validity 18 months). You will receive an automatic E-Voucher which will be emailed directly to your inbox. Please note, that we are currently not sending out our physical gift pack. However, this will be dispatched once the government restrictions are lifted.
4. Is the Customer Service Centre open?
No, our Customer Service Centre remains closed. As the government has announced a third national lockdown this means theatres remain closed in the West End and we are unable to make bookings with them. We will reopen our Customer Service Centre once theatres are able to open properly. We very much hope this will be by March / April 2021.
Your West End package will be something to very much look forward to once this challenging period is behind us.
Thank you so much for your patient and understanding.
Easy. If you've been lucky enough to recieve one of our theatre and dinner gift voucher packages, good news, you are in the right place. The glitz and and glamour of London’s world famous West End awaits you. To book, please follow the simple steps below:
1. Select your musical or play. Use the theatre availability guide by clicking here (Printer friendly)
2. Select your restaurant. Use the restaurant availability guide by clicking here (Printer friendly).(PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE IS CLOSED DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK)
3. Book you show and dinner by calling our Customer Service Team on 020 8336 2352
Customer Service Opening HoursMonday to Friday:
9:30am to 4:30pm
View theatre seating plans here