The Wind In The Willows tickets at the London Palladium theatre and meal for two gift voucher package
You will begin your evening by being treated to a delicious two-course meal in the heart of theatre land. After dinner you’ll make your way to the Palladium Theatre, where you’ll experience the hilarious and fantastic story of Mr Toad.
Your dinner will take place at one of our handpicked restaurants in Covent Garden and Leicester Square, the heart of Theatreland. All are just a short walk. You can choose from English, Italian, Brazilian, Chinese and international style, something for every palette (please refer to the Restaurant Choices Tab above). When you book, our Customer Service Team will be more than happy to give you first hand reviews of each restaurant as we have been lucky enough to experience them all.
What’s included in your Wind In The Willows show and dinner gift voucher package for two?
Two Theatre Tickets for Wind In The Willows
Includes two tickets for Wind In The Willows the musical. Seats are located in the Upper Circle and have a guaranteed clear view.
Guaranteed Clear View Seats
Free Gift Pack & Free Delivery
Two Course Dinner
Friday and Saturday Included
Valid For 12 Months
About The Wind In The Willows the musical
Availability: All weekday and weekend performances of Motown the musical are included in this West End show and dinner for two theatre voucher gift package.
Evening performances: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Matinee Performances: Tuesday and Saturday.
Show Duration: Approx 2 hours 30 minutes (including interval).
Location: London’s West End Palladium Theatre.
- We Guarantee Clear View Seats:This means you can relax in the knowledge that you will never have a safety rail or pillar blocking your eye-line. As most of the theatres in London’s West End are listed buildings, alterations are limited. This means that some theatres do have seats positioned behind pillars and safety rails. We simply do not believe this is fair, and that is why we never provide restricted view seats within our theatre voucher packages. Seats included within our The Wind In The Willows musical package are in the Upper Circle. However, there may be an option to upgrade to Top Category seats in the Stalls or Dress Circle. If this is the case, the Customer Service Team will make you aware of this option at the time of booking. Exact location of seats will also be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Your personalised FREE Presentation Gift Voucher Pack will contain full details of how to book your The Wind In The Willows musical show and dinner for two theatre voucher gift package.
- Your dinner for two will take place before the theatre show. If you choose a matinee performance you can either go before or after the theatre show.
- A vegetarian menu option is available at all restaurants.
- Your restaurant meal includes two-courses. This can be a starter and a main, or a main and a desert. You choose.
- All West End Theatre shows, musicals and plays are subject to availability.
- Theatre voucher gift packages and theatre tokens for shows, musicals and plays are subject to terms and conditions.
Looking for Wind In The Willows the musical gift voucher at London’s Palladium theatre and dinner for two? With our flexible theatre voucher gift packages and theatre tokens, London shows, musicals and plays are proving to be fantastic gifts and delighting the lucky recipients. It’s the perfect Christmas gift, birthday present, or anniversary treat. Our theatre voucher gift packages are also ideal for businesses looking to recognise and reward staff, say a simple thank you for a job well done, or as a wonderful retirement gift to enjoy.
About Celebrate In London.co.uk
- Your first choice specialist providing a great range of Top West End Theatre shows, musicals and plays, combined with dinner for two, and presented in a gift pack.
- Your first choice for The Wind In The Willows the musical theatre vouchers and theatre tokens together with dinner for two.
- Buy now online or call our London based Customer Service Team on 020 8336 2352.